ONE DAY DRIP CAKE COURSE – suitable for beginners / intermediates. 10am -5pm. £125
In our fantastic one-day drip course, you will learn under the expert guidance of Nichola, all the essential skills needed to trim, layer and professionally finish the most in vogue cake style for hobbyists and professionals alike.
During the class you will learn:
- How to cut, and level your cake
- How to make our sumptuous American style buttercream for filling and crumb coating your cake
- How to adapt the buttercream recipe to make other delicious flavours
- How to layer, stack and fill your cake
- How to crumb coat your cake with buttercream for a smooth & sharp edge professional finish
- Learn the expert way to create and apply the chocolate ganache drizzle
- Learn the techniques to temper chocolate and create a show stopping chocolate sail to adorn the cake
- Learn leading techniques for decorative finishes
What do you need to bring?
All you need to bring is yourself (and a packed lunch if you wish) as all ingredients, equipment and tools, including an apron will be provided for you on the day.
There will also be a 45 min break for lunch. We are based in Neath town centre where you will find numerous cafés and places to eat. Complimentary tea, coffee and biscuits will be served during the class.
All students are offered a 10% discount on any purchases made from Cake Academy Wales during the day of class, as well as 10% off future classes booked on the day.
Payment & Cancellation:
Full payment is required at time of booking. Unfortunately, we cannot refund the course costs if you need to cancel your booking.
We reserve the right to cancel the class if we do not have the minimum required number of students booked. However, in the unlikely event that we must cancel a class, you will be offered a full refund or a transfer of your booking to another class of the same price.